Delsin Rowe is the main protagonist of the InFamous Second Son, and a playable in PlayStation All-Stars Round 2.
THE SMOKE GUY A 24-year-old Native American from the Akomish Tribe. Believing that he is destined for greatness, Delsin's occupation as a street artist, and his uncontainable penchant for free expression, sets the perfect background for his standoff with the D.U.P. Delsin has a rebellious attitude and favors anti-authoritarian street art.
THE LEGACY OF NARUTO UZUMAKI
- InFamous Second Son
- Jodie Holmes
- Connection: Both characters have powers: Delsin's superpowers, and Jodie's psychic powers. Both are also very new to the PlayStation family, as inFamous: Second Son won't be released until 2014, and Beyond: Two Souls will be released in the later half of 2013. Delsin also seems like he'd be a "Dante-esque" character, so there may be some flirting and rejection involved in their encounter.
- Connection: Throughout there story, Raven and Delsin Rowe are known as being seen as the monsters and bad guys of there games, until eventually, they show everyone that they have the potential to do good for there world. Delsin and Raven both have something in common...they both fight to help out there family. In Gravity Rush, Raven fought for a way to rescue the little children trapped in the dark hole, while in inFamous: Second Son, Delsin fought to gain the power of concrete and heal the akomish tribe. In the end of both there games, the city accepts them for who they are and looks up to them as heroes.
Delsin have two different movesets, one based on his Good Karma powers and one based on his Bad Karma powers.
Good Karma Move ListEdit
- Shadow Clone Melee -
- Double Clone Combo - or +
- Rising Kunai Slash - +
- Shadow Clone Drop - + .
- Aerial Clone Melee - (Air)
- Spinning Clone Combo - or + (Air)
- Aerial Rising Kunai - + (Air)
- Aerial Clone Drop - + (Air)
- Rasengan -
- Wind Style: Rasen Shuriken - or + (Throwable when in Sage Mode)
- Rasengan Barrage - + - Attacks with two Rasengans
- Shadow Clone Rasengan - + - A Clone attacks with a Rasengan
- Aerial Rasengan - (Air)
- Double Clone Rasengan - or + (Air) - Summons two Clones that attack with Rasengan
- Aerial Rasengan Barrage - + (Air)
- Aerial Clone Rasengan - + (Air)
- Sexy Jutsu - - Turns into a woman and temporarily stuns opponents
- Demon Wind Bomb - or + - Throws a large shuriken that transforms into a Naruto clone and performs a melee combo
- Clone Launch - + -Naruto summons a Shadow Clone that throws him upward
- Sage Mode - + - Transforms into Sage Mode, making his attacks have more knockback. If attacked, a Shadow Clone blocks the attack.
- Clone Spin - (Air)
- Demon Wind Shuriken - or + (Air) - Throws two large shuriken
- Aerial Clone Launch - + (Air) - Naruto summons a Clone that throws him upward and punches enemies below him.
- Summoning: Bring Down the House Jutsu - + (Air) - Summons a large toad that smashes into the stage
- Shadow Clone Jump - (After first jump) - Uses a Shadow Clone to jump higher (Can be used twice)
- Wall Run - or + (Hold)- Naruto is able to run up a wall and stand there.
- Shuriken Throw - Any Attack (While on a wall)
- Rasengan Riot - (Level 1): Naruto transforms into his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode and releases multiple Rasengans within a small proximity.
- Sage Art: Massive Rasengan Barrage - (Level 2): Naruto summons a hundred Shadow Clones that all crash into the stage with a Rasengan.
- Let's Go, Kurama! - (Level 3): Naruto transforms into his full Tailed Beast Mode, changing his moveset. His moves consist of fast-paced melee combos, his moves include Rasengan variations like the Rasengan Planet and Mini Rasen-Shuriken, and his moves allow him to teleport to attack. Pressing again will make him call upon his strongest attack, the Tailed Beast Bomb, immediately ending the Super afterward.